Frequently Asked Questions
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Electronic products are delivered immediately payment is received
Delivery times are as follows:-
UK – 1 to 3 working days
US / Canada – 5 to 10 working days
Europe – 2 to 6 working days
Rest of the world – 5 to 20 days depending upon the country
If you cannot see the invoice from us in your inbox, check your Junk/Spam folder.
Other languages will be available in the future.
You will receive the correct format based on the country of your delivery
1. Wipe the DVD with a damp cloth and then dry it thoroughly
2. Try it on another player – perhaps at a friends. If this works then it’s probably an issue with your DVD player and not the actual DVD
3. Try cleaning the heads on your DVD player. Ask a reputable electrical store how to do this…..
If none of the above works, please return the DVD to us, you will find our address on Contact Us page
1. On your download page, click on an icon applicable to you – Mac, Pc or iPhone
2. Select “Save As” option in a pop up box and create new folder on your computer where the lessons will be downloaded in a zip format, select save
3. The zip folder will start to download, depending on your internet speed it shouldn’t take too long – relax, have a cup of coffee and it will be done!
4. Once the file is downloaded, locate .zip file in the folder you created earlier and unzip it – it will extract all the lessons and place them in a separate folder
5. If you need help unzipping the file, check the next question
6. Now that you have extracted/unzipped all the lessons you can watch them straight away
7. Check out our recommended players to watch your lessons, see the next question
If you have Windows ME or XP, or Apple OS X, just double-click on the zip folder
It should open just as if it was a regular file or folder on your computer. In some cases it will extract all the files and create a new folder for you
What if I don’t have Windows ME or XP or Apple OS-X?
Well, you need to download and install a special piece of software that will zip and unzip files
If you are a PC user – you can download Win Zip 30 days Free Trial
If you are a Mac user – you can download Stuffit-Expander for Free
Once quick time player is installed on your machine, to play your video lesson, right click on the video file and choose open in Quick Time Player
2. If you are a PC user – we recommend to watch video lessons in either Windows Media Player that is part of MS Windows or download Free VLC Player
Once VLC player is downloaded and installed on your PC, right click on a video lesson file and choose, open with VLC player
2. Unzip the folder to extract iPhone video lessons
2. Open iTunes on your computer
3. Import all the lessons using File/Add to Library (there is more than one way to import your video files)
4. Connect your iPhone/iPod to your computer
5. Sink the contents of your iTunes with your iPhone/iPod and all newly added video files will be imported to your iPhone/iPod
6. If you need more assistance, google “how do I add video files to itunes” – there is loads of information out there!
We do not sell, exchange or pass any of your personal details to other companies
For more information please see our Terms and Conditions